It's been hiding on hamsterguppies all this time!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
You've no doubt heard of Rudolph the reindeer and Dominick the Donkey, now it is time to introduce you to Doug the Christmas Bug. Sure to become a Christmas classic. He just needs a carol.
Found on Lastellamarina
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I couldn't pick just one caption on this one so I thought I'd share a couple. Feel free to contribute your own.
- One purl, two purl, three purl, hurl.
- You know what's worse than two drunk pink elephants? Two drunk pink elephants holding sharp pointed objects. Get my point?
- Well, when you are asked how you made your sweater at least you'll have a good story.
Personally I think this is the right appoach to knitting. Or just about anything else for that matter.
Found on Thefeltmouse
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
1. Wild beady eyes.
2. Maniacal grinning.
3. A tendency to clutch your candy and say "Mine. Mine. All Mine" while your eyes dart about frantically.
4. You look in the mirror and see a resemblance to these bunnies. Seriously, it might be time to seek professional help people.
Found on Nutmeg Cottage
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Upon further consideration Bank's mother decided it was rather unwise to put all her eggs in one basket. However, his one saving grace was his ability to charm his way out of any situsheltion.
Found on Dixie Pearl
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!